Study at Nankai University
Founded in 1919, Nankai University
has 93 years of history. It is considered to be one of the most comprehensive universities with a wide range of courses
. Nankai has developed cooperative relations with 300 colleges and research institutes in over 40 countries. Nankai University is a key multidisciplinary university with a complete curriculum that includes the humanities, natural sciences, technology, life sciences, medical sciences and the arts. The University believes in the equal importance of the sciences and the liberal arts.
Study at a university committed to internationalisation. With more than 10,000 foreign graduates to date, Nankai offers a modern and comfortable study environment
in which to learn Chinese or undertake Postgraduate study on a Masters programme, taught in English.
• A member of the prestigious 211 and 985 groups. • Ranked 12th overall in China (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2010). • Top 150 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2010). • Alumina includes Zhou Enlai, the first PRC Premier, two Nobel Prize winners and many celebrated Chinese playrights, writers and historians.
English-medium Undergraduate and Postgraduate study
Students receive tuition from academics at the cutting-edge of their field, many of whom are research active. Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means students learn the latest developments within the subject area from constantly encourage, challenge and support. The University offers fully qualified and experienced teachers who teach the Postgraduate degrees entirely in English. All of the coursework material is provided in English, as are the assignments and exams. Modules in Chinese language are a compulsory part of your degree and provide you with a unique opportunity to develop new skills. You do not need prior Chinese language knowledge as you can study from beginner’s level Chinese. Course options Undergraduate - MBBS International Medicine
Postgraduate - International Economics
- International Relations
- MBA Master of Business Administration
Location – The city of Tianjin
Nankai University is located in Tianjin
, a city that’s just a 30-minute high-speed train journey from Beijing. The city offers a pleasant study environment but with a surprisingly different atmosphere from China’s neighboring capital city. With a thriving student community, plenty of entertainment and great transport across China, Tianjin is a great place to live and study.
• Tianjin is the sixth largest city in China with a population of approximately 13 million residents
• A rich history that is reflected in its European style architecture and ancient temples
• The birthplace of culture and the arts in Northern China including Beijing Opera
• Excellent transports connections make Tianjin an excellent base for exploring China’s capital city or other parts of the country