Categories: Study MBBS Time: 2012-02-15by: CUCAS
Are you a Pakistani student wandering how to become a doctor? Scared by the high admission requirement and expensive tuition fee? Why not take a glance at the MBBS programs in China universities? The lower admission requirement, relatively lower tuition fee, and internationally recognized degree have attracted thousands of Pakistani students to China. And many of the graduates have find a place in the reputable hospitals. To be a doctor, you can easily make your dream come true through the following steps:
1. Meet the requirements to apply for MBBS program;
2. Choose a WHO recognized university in China;
3. Approach the NEB of PMDC for issuance of a No Objection Certificate;
4. Apply for WHO recognized medical schools in China through CUCAS;
5. Get admission notice from the university;
6. Apply for the Chinese visa from Embassy of China in Pakistan;
7. Come to China and start your MBBS studying experience:
(1) MBBS Course Study;
(2) Do internship in China or your home country in the last year of study;
(3) Take the final examination on Theory Test and Clinical Evaluation before graduation;
(4) Be awarded with the diploma and MBBS degree.
8. Obtain the Eligibility Certificate to appear in the NEB examination.;
9. Take the NEB Examination to get provisional/permanent registration;
CUCAS is the official online portal for international students applying to China's universities and dedicated to provide the most convenient application service for students. You can apply for MBBS programs in China through online or offline method. Wish you application success!