Categories: Study MBBS Time: 2012-02-15by: CUCAS
Are you an Indian student wandering how to become a doctor? Scared by the high admission requirement and expensive tuition fee? Why not take a glance at the MBBS programs in China universities? The lower admission requirement, relatively lower tuition fee, and internationally recognized degree have attracted thousands of Indian students to China. And many of the graduates have find a place in the reputable hospitals. To be a doctor, you can easily make your dream come true through the following steps:
1. Meet application requirements for English-medium MBBS program;
2. Choose a WHO recognized university in China;
3. Approach the MCI for issue of an ‘Eligibility Certificate';
4. Apply for the MBBS Program through CUCAS;
5. Apply for the visa to China with admission letter;
6. Come to China and start your MBBS studying experience
(1) MBBS Course Study
(2) Do internship in China or your home country in the last year of study;
(3) Take the final examination on Theory Test and Clinical Evaluation before graduation
(4) Get the diploma and MBBS degree.
7. Qualify the Screening Test to be entitled with provisional/permanent registration.
CUCAS is the official online portal for international students applying to China's universities and dedicated to provide the most convenient application service for students. You can apply for MBBS programs in China through online or offline method. Wish you application success!